MYRATH

renejanssen

Apr 19, 2005
Baarlo, The Netherlands
www.progpower.eu
Hi,

Proudly we present you MYRATH from Tunesia, a band that was on our list to book for an exclusive performance. So now we have booked them and they will fly over from Tunesia for ProgPower only this fall. One more reason to travel to Baarlo this October.

Rene

Excellent signing Rene:headbang:

As much as i wish to come to PP Europe my economy don't allow it. I already got a ticket for PP Scan and the festivals are too close for me to manage to save up and do both.

Myrath = very good choice :kickass: Encountered their music on MySpace a few months back - great sounding band.

Now just book Anathema to headline the Saturday, and Danny Cavanagh/Anneke Van Giersbergen to do one of their acoustic sets at some point over the weekend, and all will be perfect :) Oh, and Atheist would be pretty cool too :heh:

LIstening to the stuff on last.fm now. Sound a little slow and weak, but I dig the oriental stuff. I guess if Orphaned Land can't come again, we'll make do with a copy ;)

A new Myrath album is out Jan. 25th. and they have new labels. Here's the opening track of the album Desert Call, "Forever And A Day".

[ame]http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=101935754[/ame]

ah, got my hopes up for a new announcement as well there :p I don't think they usually ask a band that has cancelled back for another go, though

Sorry guys, wasn't my intention to get any hopes up or make fuck old topics;) Just did what's normal, use an old thread about a band and post some new info.

And Cello, i guess you're right, i think the bridges are burned in this matter. But hopefully Myrath will get some chances to play in Europe now when they have a new label and an exellent album on it's way.

SJeez, I just heard Myrath for the first time today. Awesome!!! I am very curious how they will be live. The CD is great. Very refreshing, the way they put those tunesian folk into prog-metal :kickass: