MYRATH

Hahaha! I was like Ayreonaut already thinking "oh my that again.." :erk:
and now:
woohoo.gif

Cool way bringing us these news! :kickass:

We are very thankful to René Janssen for offering Myrath this new opportunity to play in Progpower Europe 2010 and highly appreciate the support of everyone who helped us in a way or another to be in the lineup of such a prestigious Festival
We are looking forward to meeting all of you and assure you that we are working very hard to put up a great show
All the best
Myrath
www.myrath.com
www.myspace.com/myrathband

''Cello",what's great about Progpower Europe is that it is some kind of "family reunion" we are very proud to have the opportunity to be part of this family
we are certainly looking forward to meeting and partying with all of you and obviously putting up the greatest show possible

see you soon

Ahmed Ben Arbia(A.B.A.)
Myrath Manager

Put the POWER into the ProgPower and book GALLOWS END from Arvika, Sweden. They just announced their debut CD "Nemesis Divine" will be out on June 25th. Jean Pascal Fournier who did the album covers for DragonForce, Power Quest, Edguy, Gaia Epicus, Avantasia and many others has done their album cover as well. I've heard their stuff and it's KICKASS! A good mix of Accept and Maiden with Gamma Ray and Sinergy. Check them out at www.myspace.com/gallowsend and book them for this great Fest.