MySpace Newz

Kerry said:
Wow!!!!!! Now I knew You had a great voice But man to be able to belt out a blues beat like that A-frigin-mazing.
There's a country singer and her name escapes me at the moment that sings with the same heart, power and energy. You got the credentials girl. I haven't checked you ste lately but I assume these are on CD??
Kerry
Thanks so much Kerry - glad you like what I've done. :) Soul and gospel music has always been a deep love of mine.

Yes my solo CD is available on my website - finally figured out how to get the paypal thing happening! There are also more audio bitz there too. It's all on the music page, if you want to check it out.

When you think of that country singer, let me know who it is - I'm curious!

Air Raid Siren said:
Thanks so much Kerry - glad you like what I've done. :) Soul and gospel music has always been a deep love of mine.

Yes my solo CD is available on my website - finally figured out how to get the paypal thing happening! There are also more audio bitz there too. It's all on the music page, if you want to check it out.

When you think of that country singer, let me know who it is - I'm curious!

I have to say Aja - I adore the clip of Modern Babylon on your profile. That song sounds awesome!!

Thanks Jenna! That means a lot to me! :)

Can ya tell that song was written while I was working out some issues in relationship with this not always angelic city? It was most certainly a :bah: moment! That's the beautiful thing about music, you get to unload a lotta crap out of your system, in a healthy way, that's for sure!!

Air Raid Siren said:
Thanks Jenna! That means a lot to me! :)

Can ya tell that song was written while I was working out some issues in relationship with this not always angelic city? It was most certainly a :bah: moment! That's the beautiful thing about music, you get to unload a lotta crap out of your system, in a healthy way, that's for sure!!

You can tell it's a very meaningful song to you. I think you can't always tell when people are singing half assed or when they really mean what they sing.

I totally agree!! If I'm angry, I'll put some Pantera or Korn on and just scream along, or if I'm sad I'll put some Eagles or Dire Straits on and just let my feelings out. I always feel so much better afterwards!

I just stopped by Aja's page and look what number visitor I am! How cool is that? :headbang:

a.jpg

Metallicat180 said:
I totally agree!! If I'm angry, I'll put some Pantera...

Exactly!!!! Pantera is my aggression and frustration vent music. Iron Maiden is for my soul to fly! That's why I love these two bands with all my li'l ol' heart!! :headbang: :worship: :headbang: :worship: :headbang:

Metallicat180 said:
I have to say Aja - I adore the clip of Modern Babylon on your profile. That song sounds awesome!!

Yeah it does! I've gone to Aja's website and listened to all the songs. Incredible voice! I was totally into R&B for a long while. I loved Luther, Kool and the Gang, Diana Ross, Donna Summer, Marvin Gaye, Lionel Ritchie (Commodores), Stevie Wonder, etc.

The fact that you sing on such extreme sides of the music spectrum is simply... :OMG: Aja, you truly have an awesome instrument!! I wish you and the ladies the best. Great people and WICKED musicians!!

Up the Irons and Stay fierce!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

alanbirdsell said:
I just stopped by Aja's page and look what number visitor I am! How cool is that? :headbang:

a.jpg

That's a riot, Alan!

Reminds me of the last PNW tour when we were on our way to Oregon after having that yummy Thai food with ya in Spokane. Sara was driving and I was idly wondering how far we had gone and took a look at the odometer just as it flipped over to 666 miles! EEEEK!