Myspace!

Existenz

Nov 12, 2004
UK
Hi!

Biomechanical now have a page on Myspace www.myspace.com/biomechanical :)

You can listen to 'Enemy Within', 'Regenerated' and 'Disintegration' from 'The Empires of the Worlds' and to 'The Awakening' from 'Eight Moons'.

News will be updated regularly on the page.

Hey, yeh it's great to see Biomech on Myspace, do you know when/if they'll post the lyrics for Empires?

profskett said:
Hey, yeh it's great to see Biomech on Myspace, do you know when/if they'll post the lyrics for Empires?

Yup, I am sure this'll be done in due course. As the site is still new I think our guys are getting to grips with it and see what people will want from it, although I will pass this on.

profskett said:

The lyrics wont be going on the Myspace site. There isn't really enough room to put them on there. As Lee said, buy the album and the lyrics are in the booklet.

Take it easy! :headbang:

OK, no worries. I've ordered the album from Amazon along with Undeceived by Extol (which for the record rules a lot - or at least what I've heard of it does - and also allows us to get free delivery, which is always good), but unfortunately the order tracking thing says it probably won't be delivered till the middle of August so I guess i'll have to wait til I get back from America to actually get it. Oh well...

I miss John´s site...but I understand it. And I wish him all the best for the tour with Stampin Ground.

Cazaline said:
yeah wer did it go??? :S

Hey Caz,

Unfortunately the page had to go
there are way too many e-mails and band stuff to take care of
excluding the personal 'mySpace' stuff so I decided to stick with the forum for the time being.

Will might get another page set up in da future