Myspace

I totally agree, myspace is annoying, but it's a good way to promote the band and to just spread the word in general. It's harder to get the word out with nothing but a regular website, so myspace can be a good complement to our regular web.

Personal pages on myspace seem a bit unneccessary to me, but no more so than any personal website where a random person writes a lot of shit about what food they like and how much they love their cat/dog or whatnot. That's just weird, why would I want to know that anyway?

mattcira said:
myspace sucks. if you have a college degree, use facebook... its WAY better.

Are you saying this out of some type of loyalty? Ya know, the way some people might say "Drink Pepsi, it's WAY better than coke!" I mean, myspace and facebook are essentially the same shit, right?

Thanks for the support on the Nightingale mySpace. I put it together with the support from Dan and Dag and even Xack who has kindly included the link on the Nightingale website. I don't want to make the Nightingale mySpace too flashy as to detract from the official website. But I think the Nightingale mySpace is a great place to introduce like minded music fans to Nightingale who haven't already heard of the band or Dan. So far that has proved positive as there have been a lot of people who have either found the site, or I passed a long a friend request to that seemed like they could get into the music of Nightingale and they did indeed so. It also is a great place for Nightingale fans to show their support - and oh how strong it is!

I steadily get friend requests everyday, and I see that as a very optomistic sign for Dan and the band!! :headbang:

Thanks guys!

Allen