myspace

Anom@nder Rake

lives on the internet
Sep 21, 2004
new jersey, usa
hi i'm a new fan of the band. i downloaded your full length album and today i finally bought it at a local cd store. there needs to be a Forest Stream page on myspace.com. although many people think the site it stupid, it is good for promoting music.

This is not a secret that many modern people start theire i-net work from live journals like myspace.com to order to read last gossips and revelations of luckless exhibitionists. Haha, there`s nothing wrong, but it smells some unnatural. I think, even if the FS page on live-journal were started there were nothing interesting at all, `cause we already have www.foreststream.net. Considering on refreshing the official band site (angry kick one`s lazy arse :))) we get one more bad project. But in the same time i agree that it`s a rather powerful instrument to promote band.

thanks for replying. it's nice to see that members of the band are active on the forum. hopefully in the future you'll play in the united states. i'd love to hear Forest Stream live.

Well, we are ready to play everywhere :) but now the band is homeless and there`s no any label interested in FS yet. So playing (touring) abroad for us now just a hope yet.

There`s no FS page on myspace yet. Maybe we`ll soon create it but why you all guys are talking exactly about this site? For example, there`s www.livejournal.com and, i`m sure,many other places. Don`t forget, we`re must to make our page bilingual - russian and english if we really want to promote our band. Russian people have a right to read our stuffs, watching videos etc., haven`t them? :) Now i`m watching myspace and can`t see any language except english. Livejournal supports 4 langs and i don`t know, what is the best choice yet. So what will you say?

Sonm if you want to check your personal myspace page I have sent you an e-mail about doing a forest stream page. I think it would be a good idea.

----------------------------
-... this is promo...
-what?
-This is PROMO!!
- Da hot' gomo...
-----------------------------
Damn, I know the main idea for the third CD for sure...