Mystery Song

Draconysius

Timid, Lurid Raven
May 16, 2006
Hell on Earth
furnation.com
I am Edward Schreiber; 17 years of age, I currently reside in Blountsville, AL.
In all honesty, I was drawn into the metal world by bandwagonism when I was thirteen or fourteen. Throughout the years, my tastes have evolved, faultered, and corroded into my own, unique tastes.

One of the first things I tell anyone trying to know me personally is my musical tastes. I love just about any kind of genre, ranging from classical to brutal death metal. I adore the darkwave genre (consisting of such bands as Bauhaus, Christian Death, Joy Division, etc.) and am even working towards a darkwave band. Metal, however, is still and always will remain one of my favorite musical indulgences.

There are so many subgenres of metal to list, but my favorites consist of: Stoner, Doom, Drone-Doom, Death, Industrial, Alternative, and Thrash.
Likewise, there are many various bands that I adore, but those most notable follow: Electric Wizard, Down, Sunn O))), Kataklysm, Deicide, Amon Amarth, Nile, Etombed, Gorgoroth, Zao, Ministry, Prong, Candlemass, and Khanate

Apart from music, I enjoy also reading. I prefer the classic, 17-1800's gothic literature such as Horace Walpole, Ann Radcliffe, Matthew Lewis, William Hodgson, etc. Listening to a good Sunn O))) album while reading this can create the overtly-perfect atmosphere, aswell.

I've joined to express my opinions on various metal albums, discover interesting, new bands, and also to interact with other appreciators of all metal subgenres.

Draconysius said:
I am Edward Schreiber; 17 years of age, I currently reside in Blountsville, AL.
In all honesty, I was drawn into the metal world by bandwagonism when I was thirteen or fourteen. Throughout the years, my tastes have evolved, faultered, and corroded into my own, unique tastes.

One of the first things I tell anyone trying to know me personally is my musical tastes. I love just about any kind of genre, ranging from classical to brutal death metal. I adore the darkwave genre (consisting of such bands as Bauhaus, Christian Death, Joy Division, etc.) and am even working towards a darkwave band. Metal, however, is still and always will remain one of my favorite musical indulgences.

There are so many subgenres of metal to list, but my favorites consist of: Stoner, Doom, Drone-Doom, Death, Industrial, Alternative, and Thrash.
Likewise, there are many various bands that I adore, but those most notable follow: Electric Wizard, Down, Sunn O))), Kataklysm, Deicide, Amon Amarth, Nile, Etombed, Gorgoroth, Zao, Ministry, Prong, Candlemass, and Khanate

Apart from music, I enjoy also reading. I prefer the classic, 17-1800's gothic literature such as Horace Walpole, Ann Radcliffe, Matthew Lewis, William Hodgson, etc. Listening to a good Sunn O))) album while reading this can create the overtly-perfect atmosphere, aswell.

I've joined to express my opinions on various metal albums, discover interesting, new bands, and also to interact with other appreciators of all metal subgenres.

Greetings.

Hey dude
Judging by the bands you dig, you'll feel right at home here!