Mystery and Eroticism...

Bobington

Captain Supermarket
Jan 1, 2008
Born to space vikings many years ago, much of Bobington's life is shrouded in mystery and eroticism...

Hey, I'm Chris. I suffer from multiple personality disorder, so sometimes I assume the identity of "Lord Bobington", a wealthy aristocrat from 19th century Britain. Death and Obituary were my gateway bands, the bands that got me into the whole death metal genre some five years ago. Unfortunately, there is a very small base of people who appreciate these forms of metal, and needless to say it's very hard to get someone who likes mainstream bands like Tool into the stuff I listen to.

Even more unfortunately, I seem to live in an area with a high concentration of Fall Out Boy and Panic! At The Disco fans.

*shudders*

Riflery and rock climbing are two of my favorite activities, and I also enjoy shows like Aqua Teen Hunger Force and The Venture Brothers.

I also have an obsession with Bruce Campbell of the Evil Dead film trilogy, thus explains my avatar.

I'm glad I've finally found a good metal forum and I hope to be a somewhat useful member of this community.

- Bobington

Hey Lord Bobington,

I'm Raven! And I feel your pain about finding people who like the same genre of music as yourself. A lot of the people who live around me are into the hardcore metal scene. (sigh)

I love death metal, and cartoons haha, so if you ever wanna chat, I'm around!

Raven

OH MY GOD you like Bruce Campbell!! I LOVE him,he's a genius! Just yesterday night i watched for the 27949275 time the last movie of the trilogy.....
Anyway,welcome!hope you'll enyoj here!