N. American Tour

Kiss The Void said:
11/26/2003 Los Angeles, CA @ House Of Blues
11/28/2003 San Francisco, CA @ Great American M.H. (Steve's Birthday!)

david...WHAT SAY YOU?! im going to one or the other. yep. considering the HOB in LA blows dong, maybe a trip to SF land is in order.

yeh this show was awesome when i saw it TWO YEARS ago hehe. read the whole thread dude!

neal said:

yeh this show was awesome when i saw it TWO YEARS ago hehe. read the whole thread dude!

haha, i so just woke up from a nap and failed to see a digit at the end of the date :tickled:

I for one think this is awesome, because I didn't see that tour. Ofcourse I wish Bodom wasn't selling out but ehh. The new Hypocrisy kicks ass from what I heard and I love Nevermore and Dimmu and CoB's first 4 albums. I am gonna be one tired mother fucker after this show. :headbang:

neal said:

And when Warrel got us to sing happy birthday and stopped us because everyone sucked so much. :lol:

dargormudshark said:
I for one think this is awesome, because I didn't see that tour. Ofcourse I wish Bodom wasn't selling out but ehh. The new Hypocrisy kicks ass from what I heard and I love Nevermore and Dimmu and CoB's first 4 albums. I am gonna be one tired mother fucker after this show. :headbang:

why does everyone think that this tour is happening?! ITS TWO YEARS OLD AND OLD NEWS :yuk:

that l'amours show...is that the same show that the live clip of narco was filmed at, that was on the metalinjection website last summer? it was the same tour so i guess it had to have been...

Yes, it IS that tour, not a new one. The Cajun House has changed names and no longer hosts metal bands, sadly. BWBK news has apparently been on serious crack as of late.