Tour News

Troyanasy

Sep 16, 2001
Toronto , Canada
Several dates have been released for the forthcoming North American tour featuring DIMMU BORGIR, NEVERMORE, CHILDREN OF BODOM and HYPOCRISY. They are as follows:

Nov. 09 - House of Blues – Chicago, IL
Nov. 11 - Guvernment – Toronto, ONT
Nov. 15 - Trocadero - Philadelphia, PA
Nov. 16 - Club Laga - Pittsburgh, PA

fuck, I hate the goddamn guverment

I dont even know how to get there properly, I got a ride last time
supposedly you can walk there from Union station
but damn, the show will probably end very late and Ill end up missing the fucking subway

fuck, I dont understand why Inertia lets these shows end so late, by the end of lots of shows the place is goddamn empty

I know what ya mean. We always take a cab for about $25, but you can go to Union, hop on the King car east to jarvis and walk down,or......steal a car

yeah, it cost me 25 bucks to get home from the metal gods show at the opera house

well, I actually got to Queen and yonge first.
me and these two dudes tried like every subway station, around 9 of em, haha

finally I gave up and caught a cab

maybe Ill get lucky and bum a ride from my grandpa, haha

Im gonna need cash for that show, I want to get like 2 or 3 Nevermore shirts, 1 dimmu, and 1 COB.....plus Ill need cabfare

damn...

Opera House is a bitch to get too and from
1:10 on a street car from me.Last time we left that over priced shit-hole my buddy puked all over the cab
haha. Abdulgbahukgtdb the driver flipped out and booted us out.Gave the dude 30 bucks for the clean up

BAM!
I'm SO in on that Toronto show. It's gonna be so fuckin killer. never seen CoB before and they rule, dimmu is fucking awesome and they'll tear it up, never seen hypcrisy and i har tehy're good, and then there's Nevermore who will destroy everyone and everything.
Man, i can't wait. i'll take a cab all the way from hamilton if i have to! but my 2 bros will go for sure and i've got MANY friends into Nevermore and they're gonna wanna go wtch fucking Nevermore destroy everyone and bring the chaos as they always do! DAMN! they rule!
i can't wait to hear the new super heavy shit live. it'll be utter madness. new shirt too.

okay i'm done.
YAH! NOV 11!