Behemoth, Gojira, JFAC to tour US

its like tour of the gays except for gojira

QFT.

JFAC is just, bleh. Beneath the Massacre is even more BLEH.

And as for Behemoth, at this point they've been doing the same US setlist for ages. They need to change something up every once in a while. Conquer All, Demigod, Slaves Shall Serve, No Sympathy For Fools, Christians To The Lions, Chant For Eschaton, and then a couple new songs, (well, a few years ago, omit Conquer All and Demigod and add it them to the new songs category). Hell, even when I saw them on an offdate from the King Diamond tour (Grrr...), they were playing the same fucking setlist (except it was called Mormons to the Lions).

Great on album, getting boring as hell live.

I'd kill to see Gojira though, and, as always, if they were getting a higher slot on the tour, I'd fly my ass somewhere to see this. But as the rest of the tour stands, not worth the time.

Sweet I'm not the only person who thinks this tour is fucking ridiculous.
The OP apparently failed to mention that it's being promoted/sponsored/something by Converse and Hurley. Yeah.

I went to lamb of god's headlining tour in February and the order was:

Gojira>Machine Head>Trivium>LOG

As always Gojira slayed even though they only played 5 songs, but what upset the fuck out of me was that 30 and 40 year old dudes wearing suffocation and Death shirts were booing gojira to get off and chanting their asses off for trivium to get on stage.

As a 19 year old, my world was turned upside down. You guys are supposed to veteran metal fans with refined tastes! You should know good metal when you hear it and instead you choose to bend over for faggotcore bands like jfac and trivium.

i already seen JFAC live...they played a lot from the Genesis album...which sucks compared to theire EP....but only played a few songs from the EP...they got a new guitarist and drummer so...they changed a little...their new album was a disapointment...the EP was much better.

unless you're being facetious, didn't they open with that or something or play it on pretty much every demigod tour? i'm pretty sure thats not a rare song.

When I saw them on the King Diamond/Nile tour, they opened with it, then I think they played Demigod after it. So the first couple songs were like putting on the CD from the beginning. Aside from obviously King Diamond they definitely put on the best show that night, in my opinion. I didn't even bother to watch BDM and Nile kinda bored me. But they were good, don't get me wrong. Behemoth were fucking intense though. Nergal's sound was kinda fucked up, like when he'd play a solo you could only hear it barely, because it was just coming from his amp. So the rest of the band was mic'd and obviously drowned him out; and after the set he basically stormed out of the little tent thing (this was an outside gig) and was walking toward the sound booth which was in the middle of the floor. We walked toward each other and past each other and I totally would've bullshitted with him but he looked pissed beyond comprehension, so I just kinda walked by for fear of being obliterated if I tried to stop him and talk. Personally I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of Nergal's rage like the sound guys surely were that night.