Official ANTHRAX, TESTAMENT, DEATH ANGEL Tour Dates

I'm sure they held off on announcing this until after the Big 4 show.

I don't see why they would do that since, for the most part, people had their tickets already. I think Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth and Anthrax tried to put a bit of a prestige behind seeing a "Big 4" show. I think the reason for it being just announced would be the ink is still wet on the contract. It wasn't even listed on Pollstar and they usually have dates up before the venue. Either way, who cares, I'm going. :tickled:

Going to the November 5th show in Charlotte, NC. Can't wait!

Saw them with Bush up front in 2003. This will be my first time seeing Joey.

I actually really like the first 2 deftones albums. I still listen to them a lot. I think they were great albums, heavy and aggressive but also had their own vibe. Don't really like most of what they have done since then.

The Around The Fur guitar tone is one of the heaviest guitar tones I have ever heard. It is up there with Dimebag's guitar tone and Dino from Fear Factory's guitar tone, and Tommy's tone during the Prong "Cleansing" era

Going to the November 5th show in Charlotte, NC. Can't wait!

Saw them with Bush up front in 2003. This will be my first time seeing Joey.

I'll see them the following night in MD! :headbang: This will be my 4th time seeing them, and 4th time with Joey. Previously saw them in '91, '05, and last Oct. 2010.

Can someone who listens to Testament and/or Death Angel who may have seen them live recommend an album or two with songs they are likely to play in concert?

I guess it is official that Testament is Co-headling with Anthrax. I was never sure until I got my tix and just saw the new website.. I have been waiting a long ass time to see Anthrax headline.. They better play longer than 1hr 15 minutes..

Got my tickets for the Austin, TX show and will hopefully be getting into the Houston show for free. It'd be cool if they changed up the setlist some between the 2 dates.

I actually really like the first 2 deftones albums. I still listen to them a lot. I think they were great albums, heavy and aggressive but also had their own vibe. Don't really like most of what they have done since then.

The Around The Fur guitar tone is one of the heaviest guitar tones I have ever heard. It is up there with Dimebag's guitar tone and Dino from Fear Factory's guitar tone, and Tommy's tone during the Prong "Cleansing" era

My guitar teacher is really in to the deftones. Which I always thought was kinda funny. He went to Berklee music college and studied jazz etc. He just really digs that distorted down tuned sound. I liked their first cpl records too. I saw them a few times in the mid to late 90's. I already mentioned seeing them in dec of 95 opening for Anthrax. Another was a coheadlining set with nyc band Civ. The venue was tiny as hell. Basically a small Baltimore rowhouse converted into a bar.
At some point I lost interest in them the gayer chino started singing.

try the internet

:lol:

Or try looking up the Nokia Theater or Go to Live Nation. I always love people that ask where to get tickets for a major concert. If you can't figure that out you have serious problems

I remember back before the internet you'd go into a record store and buy them there. They would pull out a seating chart and book your tickets in the store. Those were the good old days.

When they announced the concert on sale date people would go wait in line at 6am to try and get the best seats.

Check this out.. A Raider game and then to the Anthrax, Testament and Death Angel Show in My home town....... The home show...... @ the Warfield in SF!!!!!!