Official ANTHRAX, TESTAMENT, DEATH ANGEL Tour Dates

Anthrax headlined the Electric Factory on Nov. 28, 1995. I am sure the turnout was terrible, but they did it.

If my memory is correct (and to be honest is suspect at best) this was a Deftones headline show with Anthrax and Life of Agony as support.
Deftones had to cancel ~ 2 weeks of shows and Anthrax and LoA played the already booked shows.
I guess they headlined by default.
Now I have to figure out why I wasn't there.

anthtest.jpg

If my memory is correct (and to be honest is suspect at best) this was a Deftones headline show with Anthrax and Life of Agony as support.
Deftones had to cancel ~ 2 weeks of shows and Anthrax and LoA played the already booked shows.

I saw them at the Agora in Cleveland that tour. Deftones fucking blew. Me and my buddies jokingly called them the Tonedef's for a while after that... I did come around and eventually get into them though.

That was a great show, a hot chick got up on my shoulder to take off her top, I attempted to stage dive and never made it completely on the stage, but my elbow landed on Scott's foot, before I got pulled away.

Deftones are one of the only bands that are a better live band than Anthrax. Which we all know is an accomplishment.

Lol, sorry no way. I've seen Deftones 2 or 3 times and its not.

It may seem it because Deftones belong to a newer generation of kids and its their era, but its comparing the era of Anthrax prime 1986-1989 generation when people really moshed

People moshing =/= the band's performance

Plus it's two way different types of music, Anthrax is for moshing, most Deftones isn't.

It doesn't really matter, because both bands give you your money's worth, and that's what's important.

Figured it out.
This show was booked at Electric Factory, but moved to the TLA (and I was there).
They opened for Priest (during the Ripper years) at Electric Factory.
Also opened for Ministry there the day WCFYA was released.

Seems like most of the venues are ~ 1500.
A few larger venues mixed in could work.

Excuse me. It was Anthrax that took at the Deftones as a support act on that tour not the other way around. The deftones were just starting to gain popularity. I was at the DC stop of that tour at the old Bayou down in Georgetown.

Excuse me. It was Anthrax that took at the Deftones as a support act on that tour not the other way around. The deftones were just starting to gain popularity. I was at the DC stop of that tour at the old Bayou down in Georgetown.

You are correct. They did drop off for a few weeks so it was Anthrax and LoA plus some local bands.

Just found out that this show is coming to Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, NJ on November 12. Ain't no way I'm missing that show.

AWESOME! Think I'll do that one as well...4 and a half hours from school on a Saturday is totally do-able!:D