Behemoth, Gojira, JFAC to tour US

SirDidymus127

Dec 21, 2003
"Radio Rebellion" tour featuring JOB FOR A COWBOY, BEHEMOTH, GOJIRA and BENEATH THE MASSACRE:

Oct. 18 - Baltimore, MD - Ram's Head Live
Oct. 19 - Norfolk, VA - NorVa
Oct. 20 - Atlanta, GA - Masquerade
Oct. 21 - Orlando, FL - House of Blues
Oct. 22 - New Orleans, LA - House of Blues
Oct. 23 - Houston, TX - Meridian
Oct. 24 - San Antonio, TX - White Rabbit
Oct. 26 - Phoenix, AZ - Marquee Theatre
Oct. 27 - San Diego, CA - SOMA
Oct. 28 - Los Angeles, CA - House of Blues
Oct. 29 - San Francisco, CA - Slims
Oct. 30 - Portland, OR - Hawthorne Theater
Oct. 31 - Seattle, WA - El Corazon
Nov. 02 - Denver, CO - Gothic Theatre
Nov. 03 - Lawrence, KS - Granada Theater
Nov. 04 - St. Louis, MO - Pops
Nov. 06 - Minneapolis, MN - Station Four
Nov. 07 - Chicago, IL - House of Blues
Nov. 08 - Detroit, MI - St. Andrews Hall
Nov. 09 - Pittsburgh, PA - Mr. Smalls
Nov. 10 - Cleveland, OH - House of Blues
Nov. 11 - Buffalo, NY - Infinity
Nov. 12 - Toronto, ON - Opera House
Nov. 13 - Montreal, QC - Club Soda
Nov. 15 - Poughkeepsie, NY - The Chance
Nov. 16 - Worcester, MA - Palladium
Nov. 17 - Philadelphia, PA - Trocadero Theatre
Nov. 18 - New York, NY - Irving Plaza

I think I might go check this one out. Love the new Behemoth, and I like Job for a Cowboy despite everyone giving them so much shit. Yeah, they're nothing new or innovative, but its still pretty fucking heavy, and they're pretty talented imo... especially since the singer stopped that pig squeal shit. And Gojira... I've heard good things about them... but unfortunately haven't heard them.
Can anyone suggest a song/album to check out by them?

And what does everyone else think of this tour?

wtf, something is actually going to the Troc?

yeah man. its getting some shows again. I just caught Symphony X there this past friday, which was amazing. met all the guys and shit. they were pretty cool. Then I know Machine Head and Arch Enemy are coming, in September? don't remember exactly. then this... wooooo

interesting. I might try to go for this Gojira/Behemoth show. I enjoyed the live Gojira videos I've seen (thanks, Kevin), so it should be a decent show. Behemoth's vocals have turned shittier, though. it all depends on what day of the week that is. can't do weekday shows anymore since i have to be in work at midnight meh

Oct. 29 - San Francisco, CA - Slims
i was considering going to see High on Fire 2 nights in a row, but ive been rocking the shit out of Gojira lately. guess i gotta go to this.

And Gojira... I've heard good things about them... but unfortunately haven't heard them.
Can anyone suggest a song/album to check out by them?
I missed this intitially.

The answer is: everything!

A better answer would be their latest album, From Mars to Sirius. Tracks in particular: Backbone, From The Sky, The Heaviest Matter of the Universe, Flying Whales, To Sirius.

www.myspace.com/gojira

Beneath the Massacre is pretty sick too! Can't underestimate those guys. But yeah, I think I might have to catch this. I just caught Symphony X at the Troc and they were sickeningly good.

HELL YEAH! I found out about Behemoth and JFAC last night but now that it's also Gojira HELL YEAH!!!!

Beneath the Massacre is pretty sick too! Can't underestimate those guys. But yeah, I think I might have to catch this. I just caught Symphony X at the Troc and they were sickeningly good.

yeah dude BTM is extemely sick, and so good live...I missed Symphony X sadly...didn't even remember about the show until a day late...I was pretty bummed...:cry: