N.F.C. (Bulknikufesin)

ThraxDude

Feb 2, 2002
Were any of yous guys members of the old Anthrax fan club?
headbob.gif

I was. I still have my plastic N.F.C. keychain thing on my keychain. I had Rob sign the back of my giant "signed" guitar pick.
I still have every N.F.N. (newsletter) that I recieved, and everything else that came with it. An 8 by 10 photo of the band, my membership card, etc.
Memories......

This has probably been discussed before, a long, long time ago. But I've never seen a post...

Here's the giant pick:
giantpick.txt

I have an NFC membership card too. All my shit is gone. I used to have all of that. I bet if I went to my mom's house, I could dig up alot of shit. I used to have an amazing baseball card collection

I am going through my old N.F.N.s I just found this in Issue #8's Bring The Noizzzzze!!! section:

Mem# 676 BRENT H. THOMPSON - 1) What's the deal with "GRUNGE" all of a sudden? I've been "Grungy" my whole life and never gotten any credit. 2) Did you know you can mess up your car real bad if you hit a telephone poll going a blazing 15 MPH? 3) Lisa, how does it feel to be member #666?

This N.F.N. was postmarked 2/07/94.

I've noticed the addresses for the club are different on a few of the CD's........is it all the "same" club or just a different "branch" or what??

I joined the old fan club by mailing the address on the P.O.T. album.
I know they switched, but it was the same club, I think.

The band was supposed to call me to thank me for joining the N.F.C.
Did any of you actually recieve a phone call from the band when you joined?

I used to call Christine Vogel all the time!! She was hot and she always put me on the list! The band never called me, but she actually called me the night they were on Late Night. It was a Friday night and she was like "Hey Ty, what's up?" Right then I about jizzed because I thought she was calling me on a Friday to bang me, but alas, it was because Anthrax were on Late Night.

If she had her arm around me, and her chonch so close to me, I'd have the exact same expression on my face, as Charlie...:D

I remember joining that club. I've still got my membership card (somewhere). That's all I ever remember getting from the fan club. I also joined by mailing the address on the POT album.

dutchy said:
I ordered the t-shirts they offered"Revenge of the Shaolin Warriors"and one with a b/w pick on a round tombstone (the one wher Scott is wearing a married with children tshirt)

I have that shirt with Scott in the 'Married With Children' shirt, and his Mullet Mohawk (to quote Brent).
And it says BULKNIKUFESIN WORLDWIDE on the back.