Naked eye, to be aired via satellite TV

khristoff

Feb 11, 2003
www.asgaroth.com
YEs, The naked eye is going to be aired through 40tv. wow (ahem). that is, through satellite network in spain, and, I guess, around the world, ahem... that'll be in a program called rockstation, fridays from 12 to 1 at night. Now we can quit the band with a clear conscience of having hit the TV.ha

khristoff said:
YEs, The naked eye is going to be aired through 40tv. wow (ahem). that is, through satellite network in spain, and, I guess, around the world, ahem... that'll be in a program called rockstation, fridays from 12 to 1 at night. Now we can quit the band with a clear conscience of having hit the TV.ha
WOW...congratulations...who would say that one day Asgaroth would be in 40TV....buffff...well, amazing!!!

who told you the video was going to be aired???
who arranged it? or did they call you guys directly???

SUrprisingly, they contacted us. Maybe Mago de Oz, linkin park and System of a drown haven't a new single. I couldn't give a shit about anything at this stage. Asgaroth is just at a painful halt for some time. that is fucking shit for me. We have no rehearsal place, and the rest of the other guys are busy. Believe it or not, I have no keyboard controller right now and I can't play keys, ahaha. My controller just died some time ago and the bloomin' yamaha cs2x Dani has is just shit, no aftertouch, no weighted keys... It's like playing with hammers on to the keys, and all sounds horrible. I never programme anything, or draw MIDIS os shit like that. No patience...he

what about Behringer??? shouldn't they help on that??? at least a bit????

tell me how it is then...you're just waiting for Peaceville to say "Ok, let's start the recording"??

does that mean that the whole costs for the new record "should" fall on Peacevilles side???? Will they also choose the studio or that's your decision??

be patient...worse times had been overcome...now it's the booming of the new era ;)

fv

Well, I just dunno. We are not Peaceville priority no.1 of course. Things in the music industry are slowing down a LOT as sales aren't precisely high nowadays (just look at all the forums where people just "reccomend" downloading bands instead of buying records). Metal and music are popular ok, but that doesn't mean sales are as good as they once were. We used to sell very well in our old label, and with Peaceville things are ok but there's simply more of an effort for labels to really pay big advances for productions. That's not a prob for us, but we just have to wait for the right time to release an album. I guess we're just In the system. The only thing is that Asgaroth is about to explode, that is with a great record or a very weird one. I have a strong feeling this new album is going to be so deep and full of angst, that it will either be too dense or too different. It is more metal though, but just in a very very negative way...

Plans are for a different workplan, where all will be able to work in the material/arrangements. Until now we have always relied on my stuff and my ideas but I've finally decided to open up or just quit.

It's just too hard to connect all the loose material I have any more. It's just too much for me, and I don't have the will to do another CHR album. Oisin is a really talented guy, but let's see how his material fits my idea. Oscar is busy with his studio, so we just have to wait for him to have some spare time for ASG's pre-production rehearsals at his place

hope all the bits fall in place and you come with (another) great album.

I know how frustrating has to be to be waiting for the time to put it all at work, and sure, the System is a bit fucked up on the sales department.

I also think is a good idea to open the sights onto other bandmembers capabilities. It not only will let you breathe a bit more on the new record, but also will give a new and weirder way out to the asgaroth wave...

fathervic (waiting for the best)