Name our thrash metal band.

I always input a 2-week embargo on band names. Decide on something and stick with it for 2 weeks. If you don't hate it by then, use it.

Apparently the "2-week test" also worked for Nine Inch Nails!

I know the Dying Fetus discussion was a bit before this, but I must say that you should keep in mind that some metal people are just nuts - I personally haven't listened to Dying Fetus yet because the name makes me hungry (yeah... don't ask) and I always go for a bowl of pasta and completely forget why I'm eating it halfway through along with whatever about Dying Fetus I'd been reading, so if you go for something like that, it might be beneficial to find ways to make it less... appetizing.

Jeff

JBroll said:
I know the Dying Fetus discussion was a bit before this, but I must say that you should keep in mind that some metal people are just nuts - I personally haven't listened to Dying Fetus yet because the name makes me hungry (yeah... don't ask) and I always go for a bowl of pasta and completely forget why I'm eating it halfway through along with whatever about Dying Fetus I'd been reading, so if you go for something like that, it might be beneficial to find ways to make it less... appetizing.

Jeff

That was the strangest thing I've ever read.