Name our thrash metal band.

Ice Man said:
Haha, I see you have some classy suggestions here. Do you have idea of a theme you're going for? Is it a joke or is it serious? Would you be straying from pussies, queefs, and anuses, or are we staying in that ballpark?:lol:

Hahaha, well. There are alot of unserious names coming around. We are serious about this and are still looking for a name. :)

Deciding on a name is sometimes enormously difficult :loco: When I think of the names my band came up with before the one we're still using I'm like o_O

I'd suggest you make it clear to yourselves what kind of name you are looking for: something simple or something profound, a combination of words, something provoking, etc.

Godwar was, at least, serious sounding...
Even tho the music was cheesy and dated.

Jason Bonham surprised me a lot, really tight drummer, but the big surprise was the PR :D

I remember getting one of those mailorder inserts with some Century Media CD I bought years and years ago. I was scanning down the list of records you could order, and one name out of the literally hundreds stood out. That name?

DYING FETUS.

It was so blunt and brutal I just had to check them out. I became a fan, and bought more of their records.

A great name describes your sound without giving it all away. It's how you can have an idea of what Meshuggah and Radiohead sound like, but still leaving you wanting to REALLY know.

I always loved the name Pink Floyd (originally The Pink Floyd Sound). What the hell is THAT? I must know.

Brooks said:
I remember getting one of those mailorder inserts with some Century Media CD I bought years and years ago. I was scanning down the list of records you could order, and one name out of the literally hundreds stood out. That name?

DYING FETUS.

It was so blunt and brutal I just had to check them out. I became a fan, and bought more of their records.

Good call! Dying Fetus is a standout name for Death Metal. How can you forget that name? It gets a perfect "what the fuck?" reaction everytime. Awesome. :headbang: Not to mention, the band is amazing.

Shadow_Walker said:
Deciding on a name is sometimes enormously difficult :loco: When I think of the names my band came up with before the one we're still using I'm like o_O

I'd suggest you make it clear to yourselves what kind of name you are looking for: something simple or something profound, a combination of words, something provoking, etc.

Hehe... It's really hard to find a name people can remember, understand, pronounce and spell godammit. Our lyricwriter writes about war and probably politics i guess. So having that said, I hope we can come up with something good :) We said that we hade until tomorrow to decide. :erk: