name some Überschall.....

wow, I just got the CD and it sounds awesome!

I only first heard it after the band broke up, which was kinda sad for me because I wanted to see what they would do next.
I can't really name anything I don't like about this album, it's pretty much one of the most inspiring things I've heard to come out in recent years.

I think Mercernary's 11 Dreams was Uberschall/Dual Rec...I've seen the studio pics...it might have been a later album but the amps are definitely correct.

Pretty sure there's some on Behemoth's "The Apostasy," but I'm not sure what the ratio was (the other amps are Nergal's signature amp and of course a Dual Rec :D Roadster in this case)

Roadster, Ubershall, VH4 and Hellstone prodigy for TA;)

I think Mercernary's 11 Dreams was Uberschall/Dual Rec...I've seen the studio pics...it might have been a later album but the amps are definitely correct.

Hmm, I hope not, cuz the only thing I like about that tone is the amount of saturation! (character of it doesn't really do it for me, kinda metallic and cloudy IMO)

Bury Your Dead's latest album "Its Nothing Personal" has a crushing guitar tone and they used the Ubershall...with some others.

I myspaced them and they said this...
"we used a bunch of different amps on the record, peavy5150ii modded, an uberschall, and a marshall, we used an Esp 1000 and a esp stephan carpenter 7 and 8 string for guitars and an ampeg svt4 for bas tones."

I hate when people arent specific! Give me details goddamnit! What peavey mod?! How many tracks and of what amp on each side?! rahhhh!:cry:

Ok Im good..o_O