Name your Least Favorite Testament song

hiddenlegions

DISCIPLE
Sep 21, 2002
So Cal
Visit site
I am curious to hear what you all think is your least favorite Testament song, from any of the records they've put out. It will be interesting to see your choices.

Are you mad?!? Allegiance and True Believer rule, every song on the gathering is fantastic. Whereas every song on the ritual is sub-testament in standard, except the excellent return to serenity.

My least favourite testament song would be So Many Lies with it's boring repetitive riffs that don't change for the whole song.

True Believer, Allegiance, and Hypnosis are all excellent songs in my opinion. Of the five testament albums I own, One's Man Fate is probably my least favorite..it's just not that exciting or catchy. I'm not a big fan of Sewn Shut Eyes either.

songs i consider sub-par for testament...
most of the songs from the ritual, such as the seasons grey and troubled dreams. also urotsukidoji and all i can bleed from low.

My least favorite is the legacy,its ok but they have better songs

Are you gut fucking mad? This song is one of their best, no question. The chorus is so huge and the main melody to the song is beautiful. I can't really say what song is my least fave as I'm no expert on Demonic or The Gathering but before that a few songs that stand out are Greenhouse Effect and Ride.

Ride is personally one of my favorites off Low...at first I was like "WHAT THE CHRIST-BUGGERING FUCK IS THIS?!" Literally. But then it grew on me...amazing drumming.

The Legacy is pretty damn good, although not as good as The Ballad or Trail of Tears. Chuck's singing is a little meh, but the acoustic version is much improved vocally.

TheSinMakesYouReal said:
Preacher off of the new order or most of the stuff off of the legacy album.

This HAS to be a joke right?? You dont like thrash metal I take it???

Out of what I've heard, Reign of Terror does nothing for me...that might be because of Zetro, though

Man this board is fucking LAME!!!!!
pukeface.gif

Reign of Terror will tear your face off! If theyever plce this again at a show you are at, I suggest running for cover!!!!
sgrin.gif

Listen to the version on Live at Eindhoven....if you dare! Or even the B side of the Trial By Fire 12"

ok, enough of this board. I'm bummed out now.:cry:

For the record, my least favorite TestAmenT songs are the boring, WEAK ballads.:yuk:

I own all TestAmenT albums, they're my facourite band and I don't dislike ANY of their songs. The 10 that I like the least (it doesn't mean I don't like them)would be: Last Call, Nostrovia, Ride, Murky Waters, Greenhouse Effect, Draw The Line (I know it's a cover), The Preacher (only the NO version- I love them do it live, I love the FSSD version, but the original just didn't do it for me) and Love To Hate (I believe that this could be a killer song if they would re-record it one day), Troubled Dreams and Confusion Fusion.
Anyway, many of these songs are better than all of the best songs of many bands I also like

Trail of Tears? Boring and weak? I don't think we're listening to the same song.

I repeat, Reign of Terror does nothing for me. If I want brutality done RIGHT, I listen to Disciples or First Strike. And I survived DNR, Into the Pit, and Over the Wall live...Reign of Terror doesn't exactly strike fear into my heart. Let 'em bust out Legions of the Dead and The Haunting, and then we'll talk.

Just because a song is slow doesn't mean it's "weak". The Legacy, Trail of Tears, and Return to Serenity are all AMAZING and inspirational songs that are some of Testament's best.

HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD said:
This HAS to be a joke right?? You dont like thrash metal I take it???

Man this board is fucking LAME!!!!!
pukeface.gif

Reign of Terror will tear your face off! If theyever plce this again at a show you are at, I suggest running for cover!!!!
sgrin.gif

Listen to the version on Live at Eindhoven....if you dare! Or even the B side of the Trial By Fire 12"

ok, enough of this board. I'm bummed out now.:cry:

For the record, my least favorite TestAmenT songs are the boring, WEAK ballads.:yuk:

Translation: Why do people have a different opinion than me?

nobodys fault is really bent nut does that really count as it is a cover?the whole of the first four albums rule, ritual is bent all of low kicks ass all of demonic except maybe nostrovia (still good though) and the entire album the gathering kicks all ass.the baallads rule.