Nanners - PPUSA's Banana Bandit

Absolutely. Nanners was a fan of our Bananabration and wanted to step it up.

To those wondering "what the fuck are they talking about?", here it goes... There's no way you won't laugh at this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, that's fabulous! A few months ago some friends started to go on and on about how bananas are fabulous, and we got it on film. It was pretty LOL'tastic.

Who knew that bananas were so popular??? :lol:

Absolutely. Nanners was a fan of our Bananabration and wanted to step it up.

To those wondering "what the fuck are they talking about?", here it goes... There's no way you won't laugh at this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNdmqVEqxg4

so wait, is this a game where you video tape people at prog power that have passed out and then just place a banana in their hands? If so, I'm going by a grocery store before next years festival.

Well, Nanners is a form of tribute to bananabration, as I saw him sleeping quite soundly in the hallway, I said to myself, this picture needs something.... BANANAS! :)

so wait, is this a game where you video tape people at prog power that have passed out and then just place a banana in their hands? If so, I'm going by a grocery store before next years festival.

No, it isn't. This is something that we did a few years back on the moment because there were way too many funny things happening at the same time in our room after the Saturday show.

No, it isn't. This is something that we did a few years back on the moment because there were way too many funny things happening at the same time in our room after the Saturday show.

So can we make it a game where we put banannas in the hands of the fully intoxicated then upload the pix after the fest for LOLs? Seems like that most recent one made a lot of people laugh, including me. Why not start next year?

So can we make it a game where we put banannas in the hands of the fully intoxicated then upload the pix after the fest for LOLs? Seems like that most recent one made a lot of people laugh, including me. Why not start next year?

No. Because that's a stupid idea imo. The best thing about the bananabration video and the Nanners thing is the fact that it was so spontaneous, in the moment.

Was that the year someone went stumbling into the elevator headfirst and then passed out?

PRECISELY.

Don't forget we hit the elevator buttons to make sure he visited every floor of the hotel.

I never told you the story about how he found a half a burger (leftover from lunch) in our hotel's fridge... he put it in the microwave (while piss drunk) to eat... then he forgot the sandwich was in the microwave, got pissed, screamed at everyone (while we laughed our asses off) and passed out in our room's kitchen floor.

Things that happen at ProgPower.