Nashville Everything Bundle Valentine Day Sale!

just bought it...I actually allready bought the kick and snare boundles back when they were on sale, but before you put up the one were the room was also included...so I guess what I miss are the unprocessed ones?
Killer samples, seriously.

Wow, such a massive amount of orders that I'm gonna extend it till TOMORROW MORNING! Rock it guys! You'll love the new stuff coming out in a few months too!

BTW, how long those ordered samples reach me, I ordered in morning but now it's evening and I haven't got them?
email - agnis16[at]inbox[dot]lv

All orders are out but just about every other order I get an email from people missing them. Always in the junk email folder so check there and if they're still lost email me and I'll get you taken care of ASAP! Thanks guys for the support!

fuck, those snares sounds amazing:OMG: those rooms... just :OMG: any infomation about the recording-process?
any plans to do some great tom-samples? and kick-rooms would be awesome too!

thanks a lot for these great samples!:worship:

fuck, those snares sounds amazing:OMG: those rooms... just :OMG: any infomation about the recording-process?
any plans to do some great tom-samples? and kick-rooms would be awesome too!

thanks a lot for these great samples!:worship:

Very appreciated! Recording process varies greatly but all were recorded with I5's, 57's, Neumanns, Telefunken's, and API, Neve, and Chandler pres. Hardware compression from all kinds. New snares, kicks, and toms, coming soon.