Nashville Pussy

Stoner Sioux

Death Metal Princess
Mar 20, 2002
In A White Trash Neighborhood
Visit site
I'm curious to know if there are any other fans of the hard rockin' band Nashville Pussy. They are like the American AC/DC. I love their raunchy lyrics and their southern speed rock riffs. Saw them live once, with their original bass player Cory Parks who spit flames six feet high. Too bad she left the band.

Yes I am big fan of the sleazy trash talking ass kicking red neck metal of Nashville Pussy. The lyrics are funny and the music rocks hard, really like:
-HIGH AS HELL
-LET THEM EAT PUSSY

Also really like a similar sounding group with female singer called BLOWTORCH BETTY.

Reactions: Stoner Sioux
I'm yet to hear any of their stuff, but I'm sure I'd like them. I like most bands of their ilk. I'm already a fan of their album cover's. And with songs like "let Them Eat Pussy", you can't go wrong. I must download some of their shit now.

I'll be seeing them in concert with Black Label Society, so I'll have to see what they are like. I've never heard any of their music before.

Are they similar to Alabama Thunderpussy?

Necros said:
Yes I am big fan of the sleazy trash talking ass kicking red neck metal of Nashville Pussy. The lyrics are funny and the music rocks hard, really like:
-HIGH AS HELL
-LET THEM EAT PUSSY

Also really like a similar sounding group with female singer called BLOWTORCH BETTY.

Have you heard Nashville's new album Say Something Nasty? I haven't gotten that one yet. But I have the other 2, plus a ep called Eat More Pussy.

loudsilence said:
I'll be seeing them in concert with Black Label Society, so I'll have to see what they are like. I've never heard any of their music before.

I'm not familiar with Alabama Thunderpussy's music, so I can't say if they sound similar. But you will like NP's live show! Very entertaining! And watch out cuz they play loud as hell. My ears rang for 3 days straight after I saw them live.

loudsilence said:

Alabama Thunderpussy is stoner metal like Kysus, Monster Magnet etc with the dominate sludgy bass. Nashville Pussy is different sound even if names are similar.

Stoner Sioux
Have not heard new NP album "nasty" ........ again I cannot recommend BLOWTORCH BETTY more strongly if you are NP fan, they are like two peas in a pod.