NASUM Frontman Confirmed Dead - Feb. 17, 2005

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
NASUM Frontman Confirmed Dead - Feb. 17, 2005 Sweden's NASUM have posted the following message on their official web site:

"Today — Thursday, February 17, 2005 — we recieved a confirmation that Mieszko Talarczyk [NASUM guitarist/vocalist] died in the tsunami disaster December 26, 2004. His body has been identified and will be transfered to Sweden shortly.

"His closest family and friends are in our thoughts right now. Mieszko will be missed by many.

"Nasum.com will be closed for at least a month. You know why. There will be a slight update in a couple of days with some information about the future of NASUM along with some personal words about Mieszko.

"Thanks a lot for your support and your thoughts. Now a new time begins, a time we must spend alone. Please respect this wish."

RIP man, Nasum was some some killer Death Grind, I got into along with Hemdale back in the day, Your vokills will be missed! Sucks I never got to see this band. - john

yeah when we played the Dimebag Tribute show here, we took a moment out for Nasum & mentioned how Mieszko was missing in Phi Phi.
Chris(bassist) was pimpin' his Inhale/Exhale shirt.(Nasum=his favorite band).
That sucks.
I'm really glad I got to see them at Milwaukee Metalfest.

Nasum owned all kinds of ass and just as I'm getting into them this is the news I gotta hear.

VEHEMENCE said:
"Today — Thursday, February 17, 2005 — we recieved a confirmation that Mieszko Talarczyk [NASUM guitarist/vocalist] died in the tsunami disaster December 26, 2004. His body has been identified and will be transfered to Sweden shortly.
This is so damned sad!!!!! I just today brought the Nasum photos (from their last gig here in Munich this November) to have them developed.... I think I'm gonna cry, if I get them back and see Mieszko alive and kicking on those photos.
He brought such a good time with his music... thank you, Mieszko!! Rest in peace!