NC tonight!

me too,. maybe (just a guess) because it generated more discussion than expected and they (IE) get kinda caught in the middle. I just checked the Destruction site and forum and they clearly still disagree with e.g. CharlotteFan who posted there as well, but why are there no pissed off or disappointed fans over there??? I don't understand that, as far as I can see they made the decision (whatever the reasons) and not IE.

I would agree there. They had like 5 fanboys praise them, and tell them they were right in cancelling. Everybody knows damn well that if that was their show, they would be pissed, too. I know Into Eternity was caught in the middle, it is unfortunate for them, and the fans. I think NC is owed a show, though.

I would agree there. They had like 5 fanboys praise them, and tell them they were right in cancelling. Everybody knows damn well that if that was their show, they would be pissed, too. I know Into Eternity was caught in the middle, it is unfortunate for them, and the fans. I think NC is owed a show, though.

Agreed 100%. It does seem as though it was beyond IE's control since it kinda was Destruction's tour. I know shit happens and I am sorry IE has found themselves in the middle of all this. I do wish for a NC show though.

I would be more than happy to work with Into Eternity, if they wanted to book another show in NC. I'll write them and see if they would be interested in trying us out, again.

Destruction is actually a wonderful German thrash band, who were massive in the 80's and early 90's. I'm an old fan of theirs and I was really looking forward to giving them an awesome night at an old-school venue. I'm sorry both bands missed out on meeting some of their biggest fans; I think the show would have been amazing.