NE Atlanta Restaurant Recommendation

grogg

Sep 9, 2007
South Carolina
So my wife and I are headed down to Atlanta this weekend for our anniversary and to see the Boston/Kansas show Saturday night. I'm looking for a Friday night dinner recommendation. We'll be staying in Norcross so I don't want anything too terribly far to drive as we will have some drinks with supper. We're not looking for anything fancy as we both will probably be in shorts and I, at least, will probably have a black metal t-shirt on.

We like a moderately decent selection (steak/pasta/seafood) and a pub is okay. I like a good draft beer selection and my wife usually has basic mixed drinks. Not looking to spend $50 a plate on food - I'm not a cheapskate (okay maybe a little) but my wife doesn't go for that either. We're pretty much middle of the road people.

TripAdvisor is a little helpful but I'd rather get some local recommendations.

Thanks.

So my wife and I are headed down to Atlanta this weekend for our anniversary and to see the Boston/Kansas show Saturday night. I'm looking for a Friday night dinner recommendation.

Been WAY WAY too many years since I lived in the area to make any kind of meaningful local recommendation. But someone here should be able to help.

I can tell you that between Sugarloaf Parkway, Pleasant Hill Road, Indian Trail and Jimmy Carter Blvd, there's about a bazillion and a half restaurants in the area. Just about anything you could ever want to eat, ranging from chains to local color.

Sorry, I'm not familiar with the area, or I'd be happy to give you a recommendation. That's about 1.5 hours away from where we live.