Ne Obliviscaris Recording Studio VIDEO Diaries (New Bass studio diary now online!)

Hey guys!

We're filming quite a lot of studio footage whilst recording the album and in our spare time will be putting together a few videos showcasing some parts from each instrument for the upcoming album!

We'll be sure to post up any studio videos here, though feel free to subscribe to the new official NeO youtube page to make sure you find out as soon as we've uploaded anything new!

http://www.youtube.com/neobliviscarisvids

NE OBLIVISCARIS RECORDING STUDIO VIDEO DIARY: BASS PART 1

Hey guys!

We've just uploaded a studio video diary from bass tracking for the album. For those interested in checking out some of the many pretty damn cool bass lines (if I do say so myself :p) that will be featured on the album... see below!

Last edited by a moderator:
I want that badge, must find one!
...that's awesome XD

Seriously though...awesome video, really cool to listen to and I cannot wait to hear more!

I want those guitar pro files!! :worship: Or at least the aurora veil ones .... :'(

This video was way better than the bass video =), I'm pumped for this album now.

Uhhh, Brendan? Someone has stolen the head of your bass dude :p But omg, that bass is sounding awesome! No idea who's been saying the bass is one of the poorer parts of Ne Obliviscaris (unless that was a joke or something, in which case I look like an idiot haha)... the bass in Forget Not is amazing, in fact, the little bass fills like the one at 5:56 are some of my favourite parts of NeO's music! The guitar sounds like it's coming along really nicely too, I can't wait for this album guys!

Also, your messing around video is quite humourous XD