Ne Obliviscaris tabs

hey man
Not sure what the go with tabs are currently. We have them for all the songs in guitar pro but I don't know how 'finished' they are. Just message brendan or ben on myspace.

Hey man, we do have tab but they're totally incomplete, you may want to wait til we officially release them, it would be heaps better, anyway it's not too hard to pick up riffs and chords as the sound is pretty clear on The Aurora Veil.

Cheers

Hey!

We'll be officially releasing all NeO tabs after the album is out. We are working on them at the moment, but you may have to wait a little while yet before we make them public. ;-)

thanks for your interest though!

that's awesome, can't wait.

Yeah...the moment I start learning these...I'll be beyond happy...

Curious if we'll be able to get Guitar Pro tabs...they would be beyond appreciated, but hell I'll settle for anything XD

Seriously though, this is very awesome :D

Yes there will be guitar pro tabs, cause guitar pro is life

Grim Fandango is a MAD game, i love it.

Very glad to hear there will be Guitar Pro tabs. I really cannot wait (and I don't think my bandmates can either, haha)

They're definately awesome to organize ideas and whatnot in, especially if you just want something quick!
(Too much reliance on them is probably not the best way to train yourself though XD)