NECROPHAGIST, ABORTED Added To CARCASS' New York City Show - June 24, 2008

That motherfucker had motors in his fingers.

I swear, that diminished lick he does in an instructional video is literally fucking impossible.

holy fuck necrophagist AND aborted? this lineup seriously could not get any better. plleeeaasseee let this show come somewhere near me. i know a lot of people won't agree, but i'd rather see aborted play over necrophagist, their album Goremageddon is ridiculously amazing.

Well there you go. I don't like melodic death very much. I like my metal rhythmic or thrashy, evil or droney. Or all four, if possible.

I hate 99% of melodic death metal. I know this will be the third or fourth time I've mentioned the song in the last couple days, but listen to the song Carnal Forge and tell me that isn't a fuckin beast of awesome riffs.

This is the first thread in which anyone I know has classed them as melodic death metal. I still won't.

Hmm well they're kinda death metal. Heartwork is pretty melodic (specially the title). I don't mean in the Gothenburg style, but I'd say its definitely a melodic death metal album.