Necrophagist and Dying Fetus w/ CC

EricT

Don't you ever get...
Aug 25, 2005
Lost In Necropolis
So, the venue changed, yet again, and the time was moved to a 5pm start...

So I got to the venue round 3:30, and I was the only person there, with the exception of various band members.

Was like that till about 4:50 when a shit ton of people showed up, and we get herded inside.

This venue was the smallest I had been to in a long time. Fucking tiny... so small that unmercifuls vocalist and guitarist were not on the stage, but actually in the pit. That was quite amusing... hearing the grunts of pain coming from the PA.

Crawled up front and Necrophagist came on, and I just so happened to position myself right in front of Muhammed... watching that man solo 3 inches in front of you is incredible. Period. Setlist was as max had it, almost all Epitaph, 2 onset songs.

Fetus came on next and blew me the fuck away. Period. The way they flow between songs, fucking awesome. An example: One Shot start - New Song - One shot middle - New Song - One shot end.

CC came on, and they had an excuse to not move around, there was no stage room. Typical CC though, nothing amazing. They did play I Cum Blood and Fucked With a Knife, which I always love. Corpsegrinder is a whiny bitch about everything though: "The stage is to small" - You don't fucking move - "Someone keeps pushing the stage monitor I rest my leg on" - Oh noes! Dare you have to move your leg - "Its too fucking hot" - Good, maybe you'll sweat some of that pre thanksgiving turkey(s) you ate before the show you fat fuck -

He bugs me.

After the show went and talked to Muhammed for a pretty long while about random shit. He told me of a big April tour to come soon, which I am quite excited for. He had to leave, so I went over and talked to the Dying Fetus guys for a while, which proved quite hillarious as they were heckling corpsegrinder and random fat women on the street while drinking many beers. I was told of a big tour in the summer for them and that the new CD is completely recorded, awaiting mixing and mastering, and will be released late feb, early march.
And now I'm gonna pass out.

Is the big april tour the one with skinless? i read something about a tour like that a while back but i don't remember if i'm thinking of another band. necrophagist with skinless supporting would be fucking win.