Need a new guitar.

More Murder

May 31, 2006
Ok, so the thing that hooks my guitar up to the amp broke (no idea what it is called). I need a good guitar, and I am going to play black metal. Not sure of my price range yet, but a good guitar that is reliable and lasts a long time is what I am looking for at a decent price. Nothing too fancy, just something that will get the job done. Not too exspensive either.

Must be a plot of ZOG.

Black metal him? Like the noise garage bull crap black metal or.....lol

My Jackson warrior is very solid and works well for that, maybe just a tad too much bottom end but I've long since fixed that.

More Murder said:
Ok, so the thing that hooks my guitar up to the amp broke (no idea what it is called).

the output-jack maybe? those can easily be replaced. if you want a new guitar: no problem! get one!
but a broken output-jack is no reason for that

Ibanez.
What I did, and this saved me a lot of money. I got a used Ibanez RG-220B for $220. I took out the pickups, put in a Dimarzio X2N in the bridge, and Tone Zone in the neck. Then I switched the crappy Floyd for an Original. The whole job costed me almost $500, but it was definately worth it. Just get a used guitar and fix it up to your liking.