Need a temporary guitar for 4 months

ahjteam

Anssi Tenhunen
If you don't already know, I will be moving to Minnesota on Monday for four months and I need a temporary guitar that I can easily sell off after that with a minimal loss. From the feel point of things I love Les Pauls and I've been used the necks on the LTD ones (first owned the EC50 and now own the EC1000), seem a bit slimmer than the Gibson ones.

So, any suggestions?

It seems so fitting that someone from Finland would move to Minnesota! Are you going to be anywhere near Minneapolis? Just curious. You could abuse Guitar Center's 30 day return policy a few times and try out a few different things in the process. That way you will not lose any money in the process though you may feel a little shady doing it.

You could rent one...or a different one each month, it'd be a good excuse to try out different gear.
The Eclipses are the shit, don't have enough good words for them

It seems so fitting that someone from Finland would move to Minnesota! Are you going to be anywhere near Minneapolis? Just curious. You could abuse Guitar Center's 30 day return policy a few times and try out a few different things in the process. That way you will not lose any money in the process though you may feel a little shady doing it.

yeah, going to St. Paul

You could rent one...or a different one each month, it'd be a good excuse to try out different gear.
The Eclipses are the shit, don't have enough good words for them

The cheapest ones are shit, no sustain what so ever. But atleast the 400 and 1000 series are nice in my opinion.