Need Fresh ears!

Not bad...desperately needs vocals though to make it more interesting. Mix seems quite good but I am on office speakers.

Great mix. Guitars sound chunky, the tone works for this song. Maybe a bit too gainy/fizzy during the palm mute chunk? [0:35] What sim?
I really don't like the reverb on the drums/snare. Sounds "tubby"? Tail too long for my taste.
Cool bass tone.

A vocal would help.. but I think you have a solid mix here.

I too am needing fresh ears on one of my mixes, if you have a sec check out http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...-feedback-original-song-similar-mice-men.html

Great mix. Guitars sound chunky, the tone works for this song. Maybe a bit too gainy/fizzy during the palm mute chunk? [0:35] What sim?
I really don't like the reverb on the drums/snare. Sounds "tubby"? Tail too long for my taste.
Cool bass tone.

A vocal would help.. but I think you have a solid mix here.

I too am needing fresh ears on one of my mixes, if you have a sec check out http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...-feedback-original-song-similar-mice-men.html

100 bucks that's pod farm

ahaha Barnsy you owe Deadstar $100 ;)

Yeah i use pod farm :)

Listening back to this mix and yeah i agree now! ahahaha, too much reverb on the snare..

Not bad...desperately needs vocals though to make it more interesting.
Yeah, if anyone knows a vocalist that'd be down to chuck some vocals for this track that'd be sweet!!

Guitars sound chunky, the tone works for this song. Maybe a bit too gainy/fizzy during the palm mute chunk? [0:35]
Yeah it is a bit fizzy... i dont know why, the tone worked well for every other part of the song...

Thank you for all your replies! means a lot!!

Too much mids/boxy frequencies in the guitar, i'd scoop a little bit. The snare doesn't have enough punch and too much click in the kick. I also think the guitars could be lined up a little better with the drums.