Need Help -Danish Metal Band - Future Tense

fantom

New Metal Member
Apr 23, 2004
I used to DJ Metal at Montclair State University in NJ from 84-87 and played some tracks from a Danish trio band called Future Tense. I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can find their first album or any info on the band. I think they only came out with one album. There is a special thanks to me on the back of the album cover. I'd like to keep it as a collectors item. Another ex DJ told me that I'm listed on a Celtic Frost album as well but I'm not sure which one.

Many Thx,
Phil
aka Fäntom
:erk:

Rockdetector.com had this about them--

LINE UP Cock Von Drumen (vocals), Rob Weber (guitar), Tjerk Kiesel (bass), Ruud Beunder (drums)

FUTURE TENSE, who issued the 1983 demo 'Battle For Metal', had their track 'Nightmare' featured on the 1984 Metal Blade 'Metal Massacre V' compilation album.

They only have one e.p. listed called "Condemned To The Gallow". I've not heard them. Try watching eBay it will pop up... eventually everything does. :)

Greeno said:
Rockdetector.com had this about them--

LINE UP Cock Von Drumen (vocals), Rob Weber (guitar), Tjerk Kiesel (bass), Ruud Beunder (drums)

FUTURE TENSE, who issued the 1983 demo 'Battle For Metal', had their track 'Nightmare' featured on the 1984 Metal Blade 'Metal Massacre V' compilation album.

They only have one e.p. listed called "Condemned To The Gallow". I've not heard them. Try watching eBay it will pop up... eventually everything does. :)

yes..thats the album..thx