Need help finding album.

metalgirl43

New Metal Member
Jun 2, 2006
:erk: Can someone help me find an album? My boyfriend quickly showed me the cover and then later told me he wanted it. I'd like to get it for him but I only remember what the album looked like. It had a picture of someones back (possibly a bandmember) and on his back was a tattoo of playing card(s), maybe the King? Also, it is probably old school because thats what he likes but I'm not 100% sure. Can anyone help??

Sounds like the dude from Buckcherry. I think his name is Josh Todd. He's the singer of the group and has the Suicide King tattoed on his whole back. I don't think that was on the album cover though. I wouldn't say they are old school, but more of a plain old rock n' roll band. Hope that helps!:headbang:

SavaRon said:
Sounds like the dude from Buckcherry. I think his name is Josh Todd. He's the singer of the group and has the Suicide King tattoed on his whole back. I don't think that was on the album cover though. I wouldn't say they are old school, but more of a plain old rock n' roll band. Hope that helps!:headbang:

Dude, Your detailed knowledge of bandmembers scares me sometimes:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I remember when that song 'Lit Up' came on the radio and it wasn't like nothing else at the time. That was the height of the Nu-metal thing and that was just a good rock song. It is kind of scary that I would remember all that though!!!:zombie: