Need Help getting Info on the Valpro Show

AnthraxFan93

Jun 4, 2003
Visit site
Where in the world is this place? I coming from Chicago to go see them again and there is no info anywhere to this place. Any help I be in your debt

Thanks In advance.

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
address: 391 W HWY 6 Valparaiso, IN

Phone# 1-219-763-6631

You can order tickets at the above # with a credit card, or get them at the door.

did they say how ticket sales were going?

anyome from the indy area heading up for the show?

AnthraxFan93 said:
Where in the world is this place? I coming from Chicago to go see them again and there is no info anywhere to this place. Any help I be in your debt

Thanks In advance.

Take I-90 (Skyway) into Indiana. Exit at the 'Portage' exit. I think it's Exit 23 (or close to that). At the light, Turn left. You are now on Willowcreek Rd. Go through, I think, 3 or 4 traffic lights. When you come to a Walgreens, Wal-Mart and K-mart turn left. This is U.S. 6. Drive approx 2 to 3 miles. It will be on the left, across the street from Al's Grocery Store. You can't miss the sign.

I hope this helps
:wave:

thanks for the directions.....is anyone wanting to hook up and say hey at the show?

fatmatt777 said:
Take I-90 (Skyway) into Indiana. Exit at the 'Portage' exit. I think it's Exit 23 (or close to that). At the light, Turn left. You are now on Willowcreek Rd. Go through, I think, 3 or 4 traffic lights. When you come to a Walgreens, Wal-Mart and K-mart turn left. This is U.S. 6. Drive approx 2 to 3 miles. It will be on the left, across the street from Al's Grocery Store. You can't miss the sign.

I hope this helps
:wave:

Fuck. I had my trip planned and was about to leave and drive 6 hours.....and it's 21 and up. Well, thanks for posting that in here Buddy or I would have wasted a huge trip.
9 and a half fucking months and I won't have to worry about that shit anymore.

:worship:

I've looked EVERYWHERE and back for that place! o_O
The local radio station 94.7 here in Chicago listed Anthrax in Indiana and even posted Mccools website, then they removed the info. :ill:
I thought for sure the link for Mccools would be posted on the tour page.
The info I did find, Mapquest said there was no such address, AND nobody answered the phone. Hopefully tickets will still be available!

jdelpi said:
Well first off it was 4.50 for a beer, 2nd and most important.. Cabbage.. It fa-king stunk of Cabbage. There set was about 4-5 songs shorter then in Chicago. My living room is almost as big as the stage. I thought Oasis 160 was a dive this place makes Oasis look like HOB. I was jumping up and down when the intro started as I do getting pyche up..Security came up to me "Umm SIr calm down otherwise you have to leave"... WHAT? :OMG: THis is a Anthrax show right??? Just a bad experience. ANd the other bad thing... There was no "backstage so they had to come through the crowd.

THough the 2 good things about the show, I got my Bello Pick and my friend got his bello and Rob picks I also got a drumstick.. yeah that bad when that is the highlight of a Thrax show