Need Help getting Info on the Valpro Show

AnthraxFan93 said:
Well first off it was 4.50 for a beer, 2nd and most important.. Cabbage.. It fa-king stunk of Cabbage. There set was about 4-5 songs shorter then in Chicago. My living room is almost as big as the stage. I thought Oasis 160 was a dive this place makes Oasis look like HOB. I was jumping up and down when the intro started as I do getting pyche up..Security came up to me "Umm SIr calm down otherwise you have to leave"... WHAT? :OMG: THis is a Anthrax show right??? Just a bad experience. ANd the other bad thing... There was no "backstage so they had to come through the crowd.

THough the 2 good things about the show, I got my Bello Pick and my friend got his bello and Rob picks I also got a drumstick.. yeah that bad when that is the highlight of a Thrax show
Yeah, some of these venues they've been playing are pretty shitty. Not just size, but the security. I can understand a no stage-diving policy (if they put up a barrier), but no moshing is dumb. And the cities might not even be worth playing. Toledo is a prime example. (At least the beer wasn't as expensive.) It's also not good for attendance when people can't find the damn place. Hopefully you can get a cooler experience in a different city. Chicago shows rule.