Need help here, guys!

Wargazm

Metallica fan till death!
Jul 8, 2001
Colorado Springs, CO
Hi, I'm new here, I recently got into Opeth, and I think they kick some major ass. I haven't been this impreesed by a band since I first heard Metallica, and for me, that's saying a lot!

Anyway, here's my question: Where can I find Opeth tablature books? I think the guitars are amazing, and I would like the learn them, but they're really hard to figure out.

Ok, thanks for listening, and I look forward to hearing from you guys!

Thanks, man, but I've been there already. The tabs for Still Life and Blackwater Park are not very accurate, and they're missing a lot of sections (the very sections I need help with!).

Hey Wargazm, I might be able to help you with some stuff. I like to tab stuff out on my own since quite a bit of the stuff on Opeth's Domain site isn't very accurate. And you are able to remember the songs better by learning them yourself... I have had major trouble figuring things out from Bwp and Still Life. I can try and help... If you want send me what you have so far and I can try and work from there. I will only try I can't promise to get that stuff down! Your right that it is very hard to figure out because of the blending of harmonies, and strange chords. My E-mail is Enigma1260@aol.com