Need help - searching for a toggle switch (for Europeans only)

SickBoy

Croatian Panzer division
Apr 9, 2004
Split, Croatia, Europe
www.myspace.com
I'm trying to find a 3-way 4-pole toggle switch, like the one on Petrucci signature Ibanez guitar (probably gracing his MM model as well), here it is:
http://www.guitarelectronics.com/product/SWT36

The trouble is that these folks ship to USA only and I'm in Croatia. :erk:
I wasn't succesful in finding another store stocking it so I though maybe one of you could something... Thanks! :headbang:

I want to get it cause it enables you to "join" just two outer or inner coils from the wired humbuckers when in central position. The sound of having two full humbuckers in series is not very usable to me, so the sound of two separate coils (sort of a "distanced" humbucker) is very nice to me (tried it on the mentioned Ibanez Petrucci model) and I'd like to get it from two SD pickups I have (Jeff Beck and Jazz).

This is Ibanez's parts catalog, and your selector's part number is 3SW1JPM3T , according to these guys.
I suppose you could manage to get it from your Ibanez dealer, which from the webiste appears to be

TRNOVELJSKA CESTA 2f, SI-3000 CELJE, SLOVENIA

Tel.386 3-4920092
Fax.386 3-4920091
Homepage: www.lmtrade.com
Mail: lm-trade.miha@eunet.si

although it is in Slovenia. But on their site there are these contacts for Croatia:

LM Trade d.o.o. CROATIA
Hondlova ulica br.2, HR-10000 ZAGREB, CROATIA
info e-mail: lm-trade.miha@eunet.si

IronApe, thanks a bunch!
Never thought they could sell this one as a replacement part... :lol:
I'll even check for DiMarzio's EP1111 which apparently has the same functionality. The only thing I don't understand is why on earth they put such short toggles?! If the memory serves me right the switch on the JPM I was playing was pretty stiff...

OTOH, getting such small stuff in Croatia is quite painful, I recently inquired about the replacement tremolo arm for Schaller's Floyd Rose and the reply was "we don't know if we'd order it nor when the order would be placed". So much for putting customers first... :erk: Okay, I'll order the damn arm from StewMac in some 2 weeks when it arrives there, but somehow I doubt I'd be as lucky with that switch.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up, now it's up to me to spam them! :headbang: