Need help/traveling to Israel

Morticia NL.

Orphaned sister
Hello,

As you probably know, I'm coming over to Israel soon. I'll be staying from November 11th till december 2nd. Up till now I haven't gotten al that time covered with places to stay. If anyone of you lives in/ near Tel Aviv or Jerusalem and can offer me a place to stay for a couple of days, it would be great.

Please contact me through PM.

:)

I live about 40 minutes away from Tel Aviv and If I could host you I probably would...but I don't have a place to host anyone(barely have a place for myself)...when I get my own apartment give me a call

paradoxile said:
I live about 40 minutes away from Tel Aviv and If I could host you I probably would...but I don't have a place to host anyone(barely have a place for myself)...when I get my own apartment give me a call
Hey at least may be you know some people working in hi-tech with a high level in hierarchy ? :eek:

(this is a post hi-jack)

BC-A said:
Hey at least may be you know some people working in hi-tech with a high level in hierarchy ? :eek:

(this is a post hi-jack)

I may become one eventually if I pull some strings...I've got a 1 ceo and 1 owner of hi-tech companies in Israel who're my distant relatives.

Do you also know someone in Biological research at the Weizmann institute ?? :oops:

Elyia said:
Do you also know someone in Biological research at the Weizmann institute ?? :oops:

My uncle did his Master's in Physics (Quantum Mechanics)in the Wiezman institute(which is in the city I live in...about 5 minute drive from where I live) but that's about it...maybe he knows some people in the physics deprtment but I doubt he knows anyone in Biology...I'll ask him.

I wonder now why would some people go over there... . I'd be scare to death to go anywhere in the Middle-East.

I mean, do you citizens of Middle-Eastern countries sleep ok at night, knowing all that's going on?

I wouldn't :cry: :zombie: :ill: :Smug: :cry: o_O

@Morticia: Will you go to Finntoll/Sodom's konzeet @ Amsterdam on December 26? I will *insert someone smiling happily*

I wonder now why would some people go over there... . I'd be scare to death to go anywhere in the Middle-East.

I mean, do you citizens of Middle-Eastern countries sleep ok at night, knowing all that's going on?

I wouldn't :cry: :zombie: :ill: :Smug: :cry: o_O
The media tends to show extreme situations and is usually biased in one direction or another so I guess they show what they want to show.
apart from places close to gaza that constantly getting bombarded by improvised Qasam rockets most of Israel is pretty safe.
During the war in Lebanon,the entire north was bombarded by Hizbollah rockets and the Israeli people were in shelters for a long long time...during which time the center and the south of Israel were like as if there wasn't a war going on on the other side of the country...
and as for sleeping at night...we have bars on the windows and a steel door to protect ourselves from thieves and junkies because I live in a bad neighborhood but it's not like suicide bombers explode themselves in random neighborhoods in random cities...they choose to explode in public places with a lot of people like a mall or a vacation resort but most of them never get through the border.

No Im not going to the Finntroll show. Wish you a lot of fun!
Are you coming over for some sort of vacation? Holland is terrible in winter time- COLD
Thnks Daniela, I think I'm pretty much settled now. I will be in Givataim and Ramat Gan. Only the last week might still be a problem, but I can sort it out once I'm there.