Middlesbrough
www.myspace.com
Hi all

I'm trying to get hold of albums by...

Windir
Boris
Intestine Baalism
Weakling

Windir and Weakling especially. I've checked on ebay, moribund and the end, for Windir but to no avail. There was a Weakling CD on ebay ages ago but I got fucking outbid in the last few seconds. Any help would be cool, thanks :)

Amazon has quite a few Windir CD's. Likferd and another one. You may be able to get Arntor used as well. I recommend it.

www.theendrecords.com/omega < is where I got my Windir albums..

as for the rest, you may have to do a bit of searching. I got my Weakling CD through a friend in CA.

edit- It appears the end is out of Likferd and Arntor... but I'd except them to get a restock soon, because they always do.

Well, after checking amazon and some lucky finds on ebay I managed to get...

Windir - 1184
Windir - Likferd
Windir - Arntor
Windir - Soknardalr
Boris - Heavy Rocks
Boris - Akuma No Uta
Weakling - Dead as Dreams

henrikmain said:
*Has got tickets to the last Windir gig ever (Friday the 3rd of September, with Enslaved, Finntroll and Mindgrinder)*
Speaking of Windir, exactly how did their vocalist die? According to the Metal Archives, he froze to death, which seems rather odd.

"Terje left his home Wednesday 14.01, when he did not return his family got worried and contacted the police. Saturday 17.01 our greatest fear was confirmed. Terje was found dead at Reppastølen in the Sogndal valley. It seemed as if Terje was on his way to the family cabin at Fagereggi. Due to the cold weather and deep snow the trip became much harder than Terje expected. When he realized that he would not be able to reach the cabin, he tried to make his way back down. Unfortunately he did not make it. Terje was found just above Reppastølen. Forensic evidence says that Terje died of hyperthermia. This tragic accident has made these times extremely difficult for his family, band members and friends.

Terje was buried at Stedje church Tuesday 27.01. "

Reported from http://www.windir.no

I don't know of any 'wise' way to die so far ... lol!
But I've heard several times 'there are the best who go first!' (that's not encouraging for the ones who are still standing, & winter is near), anyway I've this one also available:
Windir 'Valfar, ein Windir' DCD 2004 (w/ new, re-recorded, Live material, & 4 covers trax.)