Need help finding albums and purchasing or other alternatives, etc.

Zoracxis

Metalhead
Aug 26, 2002
South Carolina, USA
Visit site
I need help in finding albums from band such as:

Arghoslent
Unanimated (preferably Ancient God of Evil)
Demigod - Slumber of Sullen Eyes
Deathspell Omega's latest one (the name fleets me, atm)
and countless others

Is there anyone who could point me in the "right direction" sort of speak?

I'm at the end of my ropes trying to find these bands' albums. I've Googled, Dogpiled, and Yahooed to no avail in trying to find these albums. I even tried Soulseek, but still no luck. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place or something.

I would, preferably, like to own the actual albums but if there are any other sites of FTP's, P2P's I can try, please don't hesitate to offer.

I surely hope I am not posting this in the wrong forum.

Thanks

About the Arghoslent albums,

Where do I click at to find the catalog for Moribund.com? I've look around their site and did not find any thing. Or do I have to go through Drakkar Productions?

About the hub, I tried it and it almost crashed my computer (thankfully I was able to free it up) and when I did get it to work, I got booted off to many times even though I was sharing the limit of files that where needed to stay in the hub. Am I doing something wrong or is this common?

Any more recommendations or suggestions are very much welcome.

P.S. I will try to give Soulseek another shot.

If you tried to connect to the ANUS hub, you were probably booted off because you share music of a band the moderators dislike or something. I've been banned there numerous times, hell, even dear old GoD has been.

Try one of these instead:

metal-blackmetal.no-ip.com
doom-metal.kicks-ass.net
grindcore.no-ip.org

@KC: None, I hope :erk:. How much money will suffice ;)

Anyways, thank you all with your suggestions and such. I do welcome more but will try these suggestions and hope I succeed(sp?) in getting some awesome albums.

btw,

On Full Moon Productions site all I see are Deathspell Omega's previous albums. Are they any good? See, when I discover a band I like, etc., I try to get hear sound samples, full songs, etc and try to get thier latest albums or their best album, maybe I am approaching this all wrong and jumping in headfirst when buying one of thier albums before I hear them first (same with Arghoslent, I'm a victim of hype sometimes and I fear this might be one of them.) and maybe need to hear some sound samples at first. Is there any site, place, link that I can hear Deathspell Omega's albums and others (I've already heard all the rest but these two bands).

I will try to look at Moribunds site under the armory link and see what I find.

Thanks again.

Zoracxis said:
@KC: None, I hope :erk:. How much money will suffice ;)

Anyways, thank you all with your suggestions and such. I do welcome more but will try these suggestions and hope I succeed(sp?) in getting some awesome albums.

btw,

On Full Moon Productions site all I see are Deathspell Omega's previous albums. Are they any good? See, when I discover a band I like, etc., I try to get hear sound samples, full songs, etc and try to get thier latest albums or their best album, maybe I am approaching this all wrong and jumping in headfirst when buying one of thier albums before I hear them first (same with Arghoslent, I'm a victim of hype sometimes and I fear this might be one of them.) and maybe need to hear some sound samples at first. Is there any site, place, link that I can hear Deathspell Omega's albums and others (I've already heard all the rest but these two bands).

I will try to look at Moribunds site under the armory link and see what I find.

Thanks again.

I have the Arghoslent and Deathspell Omega on Soulseek, if you'd like my ID, let me know.

Nah, I don't mind raw production.

btw, about Soulseek, I had to remove it completely because in froze my computer too many times and so I have given up on Soulseek completely :( :cry:. Oh well, maybe I might try the hub again.

@ BiReals: I'm between Aiken and Augusta (I dunno if that means any thing) in a town called Williston.

Also, how good(stable, and ease of use) is oDC? Glad I'm not the only one who buys albums "on a whim".

I'm just like you. I grab my mp3's of the internet, and only buy music after hearing sound samples. I heard a sample of Arghoslent a long time ago, and the music was pretty good. I've yet to hear Deathspell Omega. It's a shame that I know of all these great bands and have not heard them yet.

*grumble grumble*