need help with live365

Apr 3, 2004
Nashville, TN
hello gang,

i am having trouble listening to any of their stations. I know awhile back that there was some posts about on-line music not being free anymore. Is this the case? For the last 2 months I have gone to LIVE 365 specifically the Epic Rock Radio station and it never connects me to the station. I have tried a few others and it does the same thing. It will let me go to the station and see what is playing and when I go to listen I get the Advertisements and the loading window but it never connects me. Before 2 months ago I was listening to these stations with no problems. Has something changed? Am I doing something wrong? Do I have to be a member now. Please help, I do miss listening to this music while I am at work. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Brand

hello gang,

i am having trouble listening to any of their stations. I know awhile back that there was some posts about on-line music not being free anymore. Is this the case? For the last 2 months I have gone to LIVE 365 specifically the Epic Rock Radio station and it never connects me to the station. I have tried a few others and it does the same thing. It will let me go to the station and see what is playing and when I go to listen I get the Advertisements and the loading window but it never connects me. Before 2 months ago I was listening to these stations with no problems. Has something changed? Am I doing something wrong? Do I have to be a member now. Please help, I do miss listening to this music while I am at work. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Brand

I used to be an avid Live 365 user, until I also found I was unable to connect.

Many stations on Live 365 are now "member only" stations, but since others have been able to connect and listen then I guess "Epic Rock Radio" is still free.

Another thing to check out is perhaps the station upgraded their bandwidth requirements. Say you have a CABLE/DSL connection, but the station has upgraded to only play for users with T1, then you wouldn't be able to connect. The commercials are played to every user on any bandwidth so it would make sense that you could hear them but not be able to hear your station after. Check the requirements for Epic Rock Radio, perhaps they changed.

live365 membership is incredibly cheap, you know...I find it worthwhile. Not only can you listen to all the stations, but it enables a higher quality audio stream on many stations. A good number of prog and metal stations on there.