Need Help, College Radio Metal Show related

Mosquito

oh noes!!
Jan 23, 2002
Columbia, SC, USA
www.myspace.com
Yo! Palabra De Dios and I will be co-hosting a metal show from 12-3 on Wednesday's. We have yet to determine a title. Im open to any and all suggestions. Our station letters are WUSC (we say it as Wussy a lot) and we're on channel 90.5. We don't know if we should go with something with metal in the title, something related to our station name, or just a name of a classic album like Extreme Aggression or something. Please please give some suggestions. =(

ps. it will center around all styles of metal, not just one or two sub-genres

either call it the Mental Midgets .... opps sorry i meant the The Mighty Mosquito Metal Extravaganza

I did the same sort of thing two years ago during my senior year of college. I showcased music in the punk, rock and metal categories (mostly is was classic rock and metal, with a little bit of punk and modern rock thrown in here or there).

I called it Leather & Denim. :headbang:

I like the name "The Metal Lunch Box" though.

I am a little worried, haven't heard the new songs yet but this is not the first time I have read a quote like this.

I think that's because Heavenly Call has been making those sort of references all across the forum whenever he gets the chance :lol: ... although I have heard part of the new Ozzy single and thought it was incredibly lacking. I've also heard others say the same about the new album.

USC Alum - Class of '88

1) MetalCock
2) The House that Sherman Didn't Burn
3) The Metal Spur
4) Raging Talons or Raging Spur
5) The ThunderCock show
6) Cocky Metal
7) Clemson sucks and we rock (sorry that was too easy, I know)

Worked at WUSC in '85 for about a month before I got a paying gig as a security guard in Sims dorm watching the women 3 nights a week. You guys still doing the shows out of Russell House?

Good luck to y'all. They stuck us in a Tuesday night 1-3 am slot back then. Good to see they've wised up and will let you play during daylight hours.

Da Pup.

Go Cocks!!!!!!