Need help with metal sex cd!!

ajhart

Jan 21, 2012
Canada
It's a joke for a friend of mine, I'm making her a CD full of metal songs whose titles relate to fucking-
So far, I have
1. Fornication terrorists- Dying Fetus
2. All I give a fuck about is sex- Anal Cunt
3. I cum blood- Cannibal Corpse
4. Addicted to vaginal skin- Cannibal Corpse
5. Fuck you like an animal- nin inch nails

I need a few more! Any suggestions?

That Nine Inch Nails song is actually called Closer. I could usually give a shit, but that album came out when I was 13 & is pretty important to me.

Why not just pick a Cock and Ball Torture, Prostitute Disfigurement, Torsofuck, Retch, Fuck I'm Dead, Sexcrement, etc. song title? Half of the genre these bands are a part of are nothing but stupid sexually derogatory shit.

Just buy a random brutal death album and see how it pans out,like a lucky dip...she'll either think it's the most romantic thing ever or be repulsed.

I would let someone with better judgement pick out a gift, cause clearly you're gonna fuck it up.

But Manowar - Pleasure Slave obviously can't be left off.

Cool, thanks guys.

And for all the inevitable asshole comments haha -when my friend and I were backpacking through Finland, we went to the movies and they did something similar and it's always been kind of an inside joke, so yes, it most likely will end up as a coaster, but we'll get a hell of a lot of laughs out of it:)

Cumbeast - Raping Santa
Torsofuck - Fistfucking Her Decomposed Cadaver
Pus Vomit - God Help Me Rape the Dead
Gorelord - Alive When Fucking the Dead
Diminished - Chainsaw Cunt
Profanatica - Black Cum
Viral Load - Raped with a Rake

Off the top of my head.

Cumbeast - Raping Santa
Torsofuck - Fistfucking Her Decomposed Cadaver
Pus Vomit - God Help Me Rape the Dead
Gorelord - Alive When Fucking the Dead