need help..

paul232

Damned Member
Mar 20, 2008
greece
I like Opeth too much.. Still life i think it s the best metal album i ve ever listened to. I am trying to understand Deliverance's lyrics and i cant.. can u pls tell me what are they meaning?? are they speaking about drugs??
thank y in advance
:headbang:

I remember Mikael saying it was about fucking a guy in the ass.

Anyway Still Life is a concept album, meaning it tells a whole story through the different songs, whereas Deliverance isn't, so I'm not sure there's really a meaning to this album.

sure still life is a concept album and deliverance isnt but the point is that i am trying to get in it s point.. i dont believe that there are songs that mean nothing. For example the best i thought is that the album is guiding u throught the different aspects of drugs. couldnt think anything better

sure still life is a concept album and deliverance isnt but the point is that i am trying to get in it s point.. i dont believe that there are songs that mean nothing. For example the best i thought is that the album is guiding u throught the different aspects of drugs. couldnt think anything better

http://www.songmeanings.net/artist.php?aid=6880

Maybe this'll give you some insight. Try and ignore the religious interpretations :p