need help

deadly fog

The Phanton Of Death
Jun 23, 2002
isra hell
Visit site
ok lot of tmie passed since my last post so hello again:)
ok i need informaition about sotres in spain
where i can find good metal cd's,leather cloth,some band shirt
and some bands items like stickers patch and more items
if somone can help me i will be glad
thanx
deadly fog.

Well, loWildChild is from Madrid, so I guess he should have some knowledge about this.

Actually, I myself am planning a trip to Spain. So, I would like to know this stuff, too. I don't know when I'm going, but I'm going.

Anyone know anything?

Don't know yet. I'll probably go to Madrid and maybe visit the coast regions some days. Or something like that.

well this is what lowildchild talld me:
loWildChild said:
Are you coming to Spain?
Well I live in Madrid, the capital and bigest city. You can find EVERYTHING here (except sea :D ).

I will tell you some "metal locations" you must visit ;)
---------------------------------------------------

Metal albums, singles, shirts, etc and all the rarities you want: Sun Records. Its in San Bernardo metro station I think (in the center of Madrid).

Metal stores with albums shirts etc:
Arise. Its in the same zone of Sun Records. Ask around, its near a comics store.
Madrid Rock. Everybody knows where is this. In the same zone also. Its not metal, but they have a heavy metal section.
FNAC. A mega-store. The same than Madrid Rock, its not metal but they have a metal section.

Leather Jackets, accesories, etc:
Marihuana. Near Puerta De Toledo metro station. There I bough my leather jacket. They have everything. But some things are really expensive haha.

El Rastro. Its a HUGE market that they put in the streets all the Sundays in Puerta De Toledo. So big. You can buy everything you want. All underground shit, 2nd market, etc. A lot of leather and metal stuff. Beware thiefs there, man. Keep an eye in you backpack, its full of people and they steal....

Metal Pubs
AfterDark. In Anton Martin metro station. Ask around. Its perhaps my fav metal pub. Dont go there too late cuz they will start with 80s all the time... haha.

Lemi, Thunder, etc. In Los Bajos De Arguelles. (Arguelles metro station). About 10 metal pubs in the zone.

Excalibur, etc. In Vallecas. A lot of metal pubs too.