Need mastering engineer for progressive death metal album

fade_2_black

Apr 11, 2006
www.keirlefoh.com
My band, Anabyss, has just finished a new album.
I recorded this album over a long time - drums were recorded in 2011 - and guitars re-recorded multiple times. We finally recorded final takes of guitar, bass and vocals just recently and I mixed the album in my studio in Auckland.

The mix isn't 100% how I'd like it to be, nor are some of the vocal takes and vocal production. Unfortunately, we were on a pretty tight schedule and simply ran out of time. I was going for an organic, dynamic mix that breathes nicely and strays from the typical, in-your-face modern metal mix that seems to be the current trend. Two days after the final bounce, I moved to London - and had to pack down the studio in those two days - so am not really in any position to re-mix or bounce any tracks..

I still have to have the album mastered and am here to look for a mastering engineer!

Please have a listen to the following tracks and let me know if anyone is interested/available to master, and if so, rates, examples of previous work, etc..

Comments on mix, music, etc, would all be appreciated!

Thanks a lot

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to everyone who has send PMs. Apologies in the delayed response - I'm currently in the process of listening through examples and showreels, etc, will try and pick someone ASAP! Thanks again