Need more epic, wall-of-sound, slowcore stylee shitz...

IOfTheStorm - Constructive as ever, I see! :loco:

Nad - Sunn O))) - rocks in a Mogadon/Ketamine stylee

Demonspell - Growing - the excerpt of Epochal Reminisence I listened to sounded ace in a hypnotic build-up way - does anything actually happen later though? If so, and it lives up to the promise of the opening, I'm assuming a rating of WIN. :)

matt99_crew - Abandon - pretty damned doomy, liking the batteries-on-a-tape-player-slowly-running-down vibe.
Figure Of Merit - rocks in a Converge meets FoundDeadHanging manner.
Deadbird - meh... I'm pretty sure I've heard some of these riffs before, but with less fuzz... could grow on me, though...
Zatokrev - been playing with the idea of picking this one up for a while, on the basis of 'Reveal' it's still on the list, but not exactly essential.

Gotta go out drinking now - cheers for the suggestions so far guys, will check out the others as soon as possible! Definitely some bands there I need to look further into!

dill_the_devil said:
I guess I'm looking for mostly instrumental, really immersive, hypnotic bands - a combination between drone and melody, I suppose.
while i don't think this is what you're looking for, silver mt. zion fits that description pretty well.

mostly strings though, not guitar/bass/drum stuff. i can upload some tracks later if'n you like, i've been pretty addicted to them lately.

IOfTheStorm said:
The words "epic" and "-core" in the same sentence, is the joke of the week.
while i know you're just being you, i have to respond to this anyhow. :loco:

6938_216.jpg

any questions? [/lame internet tough guy phrase]