Need opinion and tips

For a start, the guitars could probably sound a lot more upfront if you raised the volume a tad. Other than that, I think they sound pretty good to me man. :)

That snare is a really distracting sound though...especially in the intro.

I love the song. And I love that creepy organ/teremine kinda sound. Right now I cannot listen loudly though but the snare seems very loud but I am not in the best judging environment at all now. But that song rocks. I hope the vocals are also very cool. :p But this topic is about guitar tone. :p Well, it sounds nice. :p But I would probably go for more then just 1 rhythm guitar tone because the riffs are quite different, they seem to come from different dimensions, and the tone you got there is very good but I think that this song could benefit from having at least 2 tones because of those dimensions. Ya know? :p Some people might replace the word "dimension" by the word "mood".

I love the song. And I love that creepy organ/teremine kinda sound. Right now I cannot listen loudly though but the snare seems very loud but I am not in the best judging environment at all now. But that song rocks. I hope the vocals are also very cool. :p But this topic is about guitar tone. :p Well, it sounds nice. :p But I would probably go for more then just 1 rhythm guitar tone because the riffs are quite different, they seem to come from different dimensions, and the tone you got there is very good but I think that this song could benefit from having at least 2 tones because of those dimensions. Ya know? :p Some people might replace the word "dimension" by the word "mood".

You mean record another 2 tracks (quadtracking) or reamping to get another 2 tracks with diferent tone but same take?